Organic Colon Cleanse Products Simply Better
Whether you refer to them as “herbal”, “all natural” or simply organic colon cleanse products—they are simply better for your overall health when compared to cleansers made from chemicals or other lab creations. Of course, there is a common stereotype present in our “modern” world which states that scientifically derived products are superior to those using ingredients found in Nature. This is not surprising because humans have constantly striven towards the creation of products and materials that were superior to those found in the natural world. However, where colon cleansers and a large number of health/beauty products are concerned, there are increased chances for developing harmful side effects, such as:
- Skin problems
- Slower Digestion
Of course, this is not to say that colon cleansing products made from chemicals will not effectively eliminate layers of concentrated feces and undigested food from the walls of the colon and intestines. While this will lower toxin and bacteria levels and decrease the probability of developing fecal impactions and constipation problems, there are still natural colon cleansing products that will do the same thing without causing the negative side effects. An herbal colon cleanser can be made with a number of all natural ingredients that will help clear the gastrointestinal tract while also relieving constipation problems, such as:
- Fennel Seeds—these help destroy bacteria and parasites living in the bowels. In addition, colon cleansers made with these beneficial seeds will also help reduce muscle spasms in the intestines and thus reduce cramping.
- Buckthorn Bark—this is a common ingredient in many all natural bowel cleansers and is great for helping relieve constipation because it helps contract the muscles in the colon and push waste through your system.
- Cascara Sagrada—another natural laxative as it helps stimulate Peristaltic Action (the process of moving food through the varying stages of the digestive system).
- Cayenne Pepper—one of the biggest advantages of using a colon cleanse product is the reduction of bacteria and parasites in the bowels. Natural colon cleansing products using cayenne pepper will naturally help lower the levels of these harmful organisms but will not destroy beneficial microorganism like many synthetic cleansers that use antibiotics.
- Black Radish Root—this benevolent root will help naturally remove toxins from the bowels while also helping to control infections.
- Echinea—will help boost immune system efficiency while also helping boost the levels of intestinal flora. Any colon cleanse product that helps increase the levels of intestinal flora also helps naturally control bacteria and toxin levels and thus improve overall health.
Fasting and colon cleansing often go hand-in-hand because this reduces the activity in the digestive system and thus gives the colon a chance to completely evacuate the compacted feces along its walls. Colon cleansing products made with organic products are better for fasting because chemicals are harsh on the body anyway—but especially when there is no food in the stomach to help absorb them. Finally, a thorough colon cleanse and weight loss are more likely using products made from all natural ingredients because those made from chemicals may slow the digestive process and cause more waste to compacted along the walls of the gastrointestinal tract.
Whether comparing side effects, intestinal flora levels, or being safer to use while fasting—organic colon cleanse products are simply superior to those made from chemicals and other synthetic ingredients.
Try New Colon Sweep today and discover how convenient, safe, gentle and effective an oxygen based colon cleanser can be.