Colon cleanse herbs are natural ingredients that can be used to gently, but effectively, remove waste from the bowels while also providing a number of additional health benefits. These herbs tend to be used in a number of constipation remedies and colon cleansing products, such as:
- Herbal Supplements
- Colon cleansers
In this modern age of high technology and space-aged wonders, you might be wondering why anyone would want some “all natural” ingredient in their colon cleanse program when it is very likely that far more powerful and efficient products are available in chemical or synthesized forms. While it is true that some laboratory creations are faster and more potent than many of the herbs found in some constipation products, the fact is that they tend to cause a number of side effects, including:
- Problems with skin including: irritation or rashes; acne; and premature appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Although it is certainly possible that you might have allergic reactions to natural herbs as well, they tend to be less severe than those caused by harsh chemicals and synthesized ingredients. Some of the more common herbs used in colon cleansers include:
- Red Clover—acts as a mild laxative by helping to stimulate the colon to push waste through the bowels
- Dandelion Root—another gentle laxative found in nature (and many herbal colon cleansing products) whose leaves can help with digestion; an antioxidant as well so helps remove toxins and cleanses blood
- Cramp bark—used in some colon cleansers to help control muscle spasms in the intestines and thus—well, helps control cramping
- Cayenne Pepper—a common ingredient in super colon cleanse kits because it kills parasites while also relieving abdominal gas
- Buckthorn bark—is found in many colon cleansers because it is useful in a number of functions, such as: softens stool by drawing water into colon; naturally relieves constipation by helping to contract colon muscles; and helps soothe anal fissures
- Rhubarb root—another common ingredient in many colon cleanse and constipation remedies because it both helps pass stool and relieves mild nausea
- Echinacea—useful in bowel cleansing products because it: increases the efficiency of immune system; aids with digestion; restores intestinal flora balance
- Barberry Root—this is another antioxidant used in a wide range of constipation and colon cleansing products because it: kills parasites living in the gastrointestinal tract; increases efficiency of immune system; reduces inflammation; and maintains regularity
The use of herbs and other natural ingredients for medicinal purposes is nothing new but it is increasingly rare. The reason why so many colon cleansers and other constipation remedies use chemicals and synthetic ingredients is because they are less expensive and easier to manipulate than herbs and other organic substances. However, the mighty colon cleanse herbs provide gentle, yet safe relief from constipation problems just like the lab creations—but without the painful and irritating side effects.
Try New Colon Sweep today and discover how convenient, safe, gentle and effective an oxygen based colon cleanser can be.